for Entry form PDF
for Entry form WORD
Auditors welcome with suggested $20 donation Food available for pre-registered auditors; pre-registration helps plan food quantities, please pre-register if possible.
Rider Entries: $ 110 per each ride requested. 45 minute private lesson per ride. Fee includes ride, snacks/lunch fare for riders.
A complete Entry includes the following:
1) Completed Entry Form.
2) Signed Pheasant View Farm Release for this clinic.
3) Copy of most current negative Coggins- should be 2019 (Wisconsin law).
4) Check made out to Ginger Cantor for entry fees.
Mail entry to: Ginger Cantor
W9281 710th Avenue,
River Falls, WI 54022
email@example.com or 715-307-1850
Facility/Arena: Barn with indoor (180*80 foot) sand arena with groom and wash stalls. Depending on weather and Kate’s decision, outdoor arena may be used (200*80 foot sand arena). Trails are open for your meandering pleasure before or after the ride.
Stabling: Please make Checks for Stalls out to “Ginger Cantor”. Call first for availability – they go fast.. Wait list will be established.
• 2-3 overnight stalls (for those coming farthest or first reserved if all equal ($20 each per overnight (Fri/Sat and/or Sat/Sunday)
• One day/overnight paddock with water and shelter suitable for up to three compatible horses (20 $ per horse; entries with minimum 2 horses).
Attire: All competitors MUST wear an approved and fastened ASTM/SEI helmet and footwear with heels when mounted.
Weather: The clinic is not weather dependent. No cancellations unless your spot can be filled from wait list.
Times: Ride times will be e-mailed to all competitors 48 hours before the clinic; we will try to accommodate requests if possible.
Provide a legible e-mail address with entry.