Wednesday* Open Schooling Days through mid September 2019
June 5,12,19, 26
July 3,10,24,31 (closed week of July 14-20)
* Other times by appointment - call Ginger to inquire
Fee= $30/per horse/rider combinations
1. Trainer or ground person required.
2. Signed Pheasant View Farm Release
3. Copy of negative 2019 Coggins
4. Call to inquire on available times (avoid too many people on course at once.)
5. Check made out to Ginger Cantor
Contact: Ginger Cantor; email@example.com or 715-307-1850 Pheasant View Farm, W9281 710th Avenue, River Falls, WI 54022
Stabling: Limited day stalls ($20)- call to reserve, one day/overnight paddock suitable for up to 4 compatible horses ($25 each), no overnight stalls. Checks for Stalls made to “Ginger Cantor”.
Facility: Consists of full X-country courses for starter, beginner novice and novice including bank, water, ditches, with terrain and trails. Outdoor sand/limestone arena 100*200, indoor sand arena 80*180; Groom and wash stall.
Attire: All competitors MUST wear an approved and fastened ASTM/SEI helmet and footwear with heels when mounted. Cross country safety vests and medical armbands strongly recommended.
Trailering: Please trailer with a buddy if possible. Trailer parking area is west end of farm, water and wash stalls available.